4.16.2013

Redwood Regional Park Shoot.

Hi everyone!  So here is a promised update.

Last week, I went with Deal to Redwood Regional Park above Oakland for a shoot.  It was my first time there, and he was not very familiar with it either, so we got to wander around finding the spots we most liked.  It's placed high in the hills and provides fabulous views of the city and the bay on a clear day.  We were there on a clear day.  And the weather was terrific!  Sometimes I can get pretty nervous about outdoor nudes because my body hates being cold.  Recently I told someone that I would rather die than be cold.  I have sacrificed myself for photos often in this realm, but was happy to not have to do so this time.

Here are some of the photos we created.  It was such a good shoot and I'm really looking forward to working with Deal again.  He is in Monterey and if anyone reading this is a model in that area, I highly recommend him!







No comments: